Horse Wagers are accepted on major stakes races only. These races are determined to be any Graded Stakes Race and includes the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, Belmont Stakes and Breeder Cup races.
- Max Payouts -
|Win / Place / Show
||15 / 6 / 3
Thoroughbred / Quarter Horses / Harness
- Limits -
||$400 WPS and $40 Exactas, Quinellas, Daily Doubles, Parlays
||$200 WPS and $20 Exactas, Quinellas, Daily Doubles, Parlays
||$40 WPS and $10 Exactas, Quinellas, Daily Doubles, Parlays
|WE DO NOT OFFER
- Post Times & Grading Procedure -
Every bet has a time label which will be compared to the system's time in which the race started. The bet's time must be the same or earlier than the system time of the race for the bet to be good.
- OFF TIMES For Harness Tracks -
- Major Harness tracks: Tracks that post OFF TIMES on their websites are graded from that site. When a track does not offer POST TIMES on their site, we will verify the race at the time the wager is made using a website offering live odds. We do not accept any bets when it is POST TIME.
- Smaller or obscure harness tracks: Wagers will be accepted until the scheduled POST TIME of the first race. This information is available at the track's official website.
- THERE IS NO NEGOTIATION ON POST TIMES AND THE DECISION AT THE TIME OF WAGER IS FINAL.
4.When a ticket is changed or cancelled by the customer, a new Post Time will be issued by the clerk. Any changes made AFTER the Off Time of the race are null and void.
WE OFFER 2 TYPES OF "PROPS" FOR MAJOR HORSE RACES
- POOL: for example Odds to Win the Kentucky Derby. This type of wager is taken on an ACTION basis. Action means you have action on the wager regardless if the horse actually starts the race.
- MATCHUPS: for example A vs. B, or will A WIN or NOT WIN a particular race. These wagers are taken on a MUST GO basis. MUST GO means the horse must be a declared starter for wagering purposes.
Horse Match-ups Rules
The winner of a match-up will be determined by the highest placed finisher involved in the match-up. At least one horse must finish for the match-up to be graded.
In any horses match-up, all horses must go for wagers to have action.
Match-ups are determined by horse name. Any track coupling or entry is irrelevant towards determining the winner of a match-up.
In a match-up between one named horse and the Field, wagers will have action if and only if the named horse starts. Scratches of horses in the Field will not affect the standing of the wager.
No rebate will be paid for Horses Match-ups.